ABOUT THE TEEN CLIMBING CLUB (TCC)
Come on out and join the fun with the Rock and Rope Climbing Centre's Teen Climbing Club!
- This program is for teens 12-17 years that are looking to meet, socialize and climb with other teenagers in a friendly environment.
- Learn basic, intermediate and advanced climbing and boulder problem solving skills and techniques.
- Meeting times are every Tuesday or Thursday from 6:30 – 8:30PM and Saturday from 10am–12pm.
- Waiver forms must be read and signed by a parent or legal guardian for person under the age of 18 years;
- Unlimited gym membership for participants in the Teen Climbing Club
- Register two or more siblings and receive a 10% discount off the total cost!
Climbing Equipment and T-shirt
- Climbing equipment will only be included for the first 8-week session.
- Participants will receive 10% off the purchase of their own climbing shoes and harnesses.
- Youth Program t-shirt $25 + HST
REGISTRATION DATES & COST: 2019 - 2020
- September 3 - October 26
- October 29 - December 21
- January 7 - February 29
- March 3 - May 2
- May 5 - June 27
Save time with our easy to use online registration process!
IMPORTANT: Every new visitor is required to sign a waiver form to participate in climbing or belaying. Save time, fill out the form online and we'll have it waiting in our system when you arrive. Participants under 18 are legally required to have a parent to sign the waiver, without exceptions.