Athlete Development Program (Junior and Senior)
This program is for youth participants who are looking for a structured athlete development program. The ADP provides participants with the opportunity to advance their climbing skills and training regime without the added demands of competitive schedules. Participant training programs will focus on long term athlete development, and intermediate and advanced climbing techniques.
- The Athlete Development Program is an 8 or 16-week renewable climbing program.
- 10% discount for additional siblings.
- 10% discount on climbing shoes, harness and chalk bags!
- All new participants are required to purchase a Youth Program t-shirt for $30 + HST
- Classes are held twice a week on Friday from 5:15 to 7:15 PM and Sunday from 9:45 to 11:45 AM for Juniors (Under 12)
- Classes are held twice a week on Monday from 6:00 to 8:00PM and Saturday from 9:45 - 11:45AM for Seniors (13+)
REGISTRATION DATES & COST:
Admission is by invitation. Please contact info@rockandrope to register or for more details